Affiliate Marketing, A Guide for the Non-Marketer
Affiliate Marketing, a Guide for Beginners by Charlene Burke
Affiliate Marketing consists of a performance-based method of marketing in which businesses and affiliates work together to create profit. With this method, a business rewards affiliates for every customer or visitor brought in by the affiliate’s marketing efforts. When an affiliate partner’s with a business, that affiliate can earn money every time their marketing also brings visitors to the parent business. Many people view this as online, commission salespeople.
What you can expect to learn from Affiliate Marketing, a Guide for the Beginner
- The 4 Ways You Can Do Affiliate Marketing
- Why and How to Set Up a Review Site
- Secrets of Writing Great Pre-Selling Content
- How to Write Incredible Product Review Content
Included is detailed Resource Section that Includes Affiliate Programs Good for a Beginner.
Charlene Burke is a Mastermind Group Expert and Information Professional with a background in marketing and engineering. And a Pool Shark
She lives in the USA and loves to learn and share her knowledge. She founded Search by Burke in 2008 to provide businesses
- with information about their customers and the marketplace
- assistance with understanding the data about their customers
She founded The GROW Alliance to provide business owners with opportunities to
- Learn through paid and free options in the Learning Community
- Share their knowledge and expertise with each other via mastermind groups
- Connect with each other through virtual networking meetings and a community on Facebook
- Collaborate with each other to expand their knowledge, their networks, their businesses.
She is available to host your branded Mastermind Group. If you are a trainer or coach with a teaching/training course or program, she is available to run your Accountability Group.
Charlene is passionate about making sure people have the right information and make use of it to grow personally and professionally.
Charlene’s words of wisdom:
“I believe that Knowledge is Power. Everyone can and should improve themselves by growing their heart, their mind, and their business. Regardless of what stage in life they’re in. Whether it’s to develop a better mindset, improve their relationship with a higher power/creator or to increase profits, moving forward is key.”
If you would like to learn more from Charlene Burke please visit:
Company Website: Search by Burke
Facebook Group: The GROW Alliance
Learning Community: The GROW Alliance